Study Magazine is always looking for fresh, new writing talent to join our growing team. We offer writers a great opportunity to grow their portfolios, gain experience and contribute as either regular or occasional freelancers. Best of all, we’re open to any and all post-secondary related stories and content, from serious campus issues to profiles of inspiring or notable students to how-to articles on the latest student-friendly apps and technology.
To get an idea of the articles that Study Magazine publishes, take a look at our archives. In general, we focus on:
- Informational articles on different programs of study that are available to post-secondary students;
- Career ideas for prospects who haven’t yet chosen their course of study;
- Insight into growing industries and job markets in need of skilled professionals;
- Student success stories and profiles of student entrepreneurs;
- “Tips and tricks”-style articles on any number of topics, including how to save money, safety issues, study tips and more.
- Articles on technology, with a focus on student-friendly apps, games, software, and more.
- Scholarship, tuition and internship news that students would like to hear about.
If you have an idea to pitch, we want to hear it! Email our editor today.